In honor of the end of the year, we would like to take a moment to reflect on the success we’ve achieved this year and thank all of you who have helped us grow.
We started this blog in May 2012 as a way to help spread the word about all the benefits of using digital content in the classroom. Without further ado, the top 10 blog posts of 2012:
- The iPad in Education – How the iPad Suits All Learning Styles
- Integrating Technology into Low Income Schools
- 5 Ways Teachers are using Mobile Technology in the Classroom
- The Importance of “21st Century Skills”
- Technology: Changing the Way we Communicate
- Book Trailers and QR Codes
- Four Ways Teachers Can Utilize Twitter
- Connecting to Students Outside of the Classroom
- 21st Century Education: Integrating Mobile Technology into the Educational Experience
- Integrate Technology to Improve Interest in STEM
Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to read the blog this year. We hope you’ve enjoyed reading it as much as we’ve enjoyed writing it. Be sure to share your favorite post with your social network, or just leave us a comment telling us what content you enjoyed the most.